Position Vacancy – Police Officer – Full Time Position
Opening Date: 09/28/2022
Closing Date: Until Filled
Contact Person: Brad Misner, Chief
Phone Number: 269-692-6111
City of Otsego is accepting resumes for a full-time police officer position from qualified candidates. The City of Otsego provides 24-hour police coverage to the citizens of Otsego. The hours consist of 12-hour shifts, both days and nights, 5am-5pm, 5pm-5am, along with a swing shift starting between the hours of 1pm-1am. The City of Otsego has a population around 4000 people.
- US Citizen.
- All applicants must be MCOLES licensed or eligible for licensing upon appointment.
- Pass the MCOLES reading/writing test.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
- No Felony convictions and/or disqualifying criminal history.
- Must be able to pass a physical, drug screening, and a pre-employment background investigation.
- Applicant must also hold high standard of moral character, be self-motivated, and have good communication skills.
- Starting wage of $23.77/hour, after 5 years $34.65/hour.
- Longevity eligible after 5 years of service.
- Paid Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave, Holiday Leave, and Comp Time.
- Uniforms Furnished / Cleaned
- Equipment provided by employer to include Footwear.
- Health, Optical, Dental, and Life Insurance available.
- Retirement and 457 Plans available.
Applicants will be accepted until the position has been filled. To apply submit your resume and cover letter to Chief Misner, email@example.com.
Police Department – Hiring
City of Otsego is accepting resumes for a full-time police officer position from qualified candidates.
The City of Otsego provides 24-hour police coverage to the citizens of Otsego. The hours consist of 12-hour shifts, both days and nights, 5am-5pm, 5pm-5am, along with a swing shift starting between the hours of 1pm-1am.
Click below to read more about this position and its requirements.
Part-Time Police Officer
The Otsego Police Department is hiring Part-Time Police Officers to work both the day and night shifts. Those applying need to have completed the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Training Academy and be eligible for MCOLES certification or be currently certified as a Police Officer in the State of Michigan.
To apply contact the Otsego Police Department at 269 692-6111 or send a resume to the Otsego Police Department 127 Court Street, Otsego, MI 49078.
Online applications can be directed to Brad Misner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Police Officer Position
The Otsego Police Department is currently seeking applications for the position of part-time police officers. Available candidates must have successfully completed a State of Michigan Police Academy and either be certified as a Police Officer or certifiable by the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards.
Applicants should send a resume to the attention of Chief Brand Misner:
Otsego Police Department
127 Court Street
Otsego MI 49078.
For questions please call (269) 692-6111 during normal business hours.