City Clerk Angela Cronen, swearing in (L to R) Commissioner McNees, Mayor Trobeck, & Commissioner Milhiem
Welcome New Main Street Manager – Kahler Sweeney
City Hall will be open on Saturday, October 31, 2020, from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. This is will for issuing Absentee Voter Ballots, Voter Registration, and Returning your Absentee Voter Ballots. If you have questions, please call the City Clerk’s Office.
Contact Person: Brad Misner, Chief
Phone Number: 269-692-6111
City of Otsego is accepting resumes for a full-time police officer position from qualified candidates. The City of Otsego provides 24-hour police coverage to the citizens of Otsego. The hours consist of 12-hour shifts, both days and nights, 5am-5pm, 5pm-5am, along with a swing shift starting between the hours of 12-3 pm. The position operates under a CBA. The City of Otsego has a population around 4000 people.
- US Citizen.
- All applicants must be MCOLES licensed or eligible for licensing upon appointment.
- Pass the MCOLES reading/writing test.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
- No Felony convictions and/or disqualifying criminal history.
- Must be able to pass a physical, drug screening, and a pre-employment background investigation.
- Applicant must also hold high standard of moral character, be self-motivated, and have good communication skills.
- Starting wage of $22.70/hour, after 5 years $33.09/hour.
- Longevity pay bonus eligible after 5 years of service.
- Paid Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave, Holiday Leave, and Comp Time.
- Uniforms Furnished / Cleaned Equipment provided by employer to include Footwear.
- Health, Optical, Dental, and Life Insurance available.
- Retirement and 457 Plans available.
Applicants will be accepted until the position has been filled. To apply submit your resume and cover letter to Chief Misner, email@example.com.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 – from 9am to Noon & 7pm to 10pm. Please call 694-4390, to schedule a time or we will accommodate walk-ins, as available.
DDA/ Main Street Regular Meeting – Monday, August 10, 2020, at 7:30 a.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 9106 4634
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,87891064634#,,,,,,0#,,182953# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,87891064634#,,,,,,0#,,182953# US (New York)
City Hall will be open from 7:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. Saturday, August 1, 2020 only for the purpose of obtaining Absent Voter Ballots for the election to be held August 4, 2020.
Friday, July 31, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. is the latest that an Absentee Ballot can be sent out via the postal service. Please plan accordingly.
City Hall will be open on Saturday, August 1st, from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. for voting purposes only.
Monday, August 3rd, you may apply, receive, and vote a ballot at City Hall before 4:00 p.m.
Polls will be open on Tuesday, August 4th from 7am until 8pm. The City’s drop box is available 24/7 to return your ballot. Please note that ballots need to be returned BEFORE 8pm pm Election Day.
If you have questions, please contact the City Clerk at 692-3391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.